Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Au Natural...

The simplicity of this room definetely can sooth one after a long day. I love this room, it is like stepping into a room you would find at a french winery in the country. The smooth plaster walls, nuetral color pallete, cozy bedding, and peaceful sprig of the olive plant. I incorporated this look into my apartment bedroom, now all I need is a chateau. Perfect. I will take two...







Here are some extras when adding this look to any space

natural jute baskets, perfect for throws, pillows, magazines, and making the things you have look lovely.







A Syrian inlaid chair, made with bone and ebony, this is an amazing take on a ancient Greek klysmos chair, even the Greeks knew somthing about ergonomics; this chairs design has been carried through and is still an amazing eye catching piece.













































 







Here is my interpretation!



































Here are some inspiring, peaceful, and amazing natural spaces, I will take any of them. YES PLEASE.































No comments:

Post a Comment