Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Westwood Condo - Master Bedroom in progress

Master Bedroom

My Westwood condo remodel is coming along wonderfully. Here is a sneak peak at the progress. 


 Here is a computer rendering image of the master bedroom that I put together to show my client. I always start by creating a color scheme in the room, then I pick out individual pieces to show my client to see if we are going in the right direction. Once the client approves the pieces I put them together in a photoshop rendering to show them what the finished product will look like. I always leave some wiggle room when it comes to swapping out pieces.
For example when we started purchasing furniture, we ended up going with a different bed from RH.



Today was an important day for furniture installation, the custom bed from restoration hardware arrived. The bed is the Grayson sleigh bed in charcoal, the quality of the upholstery is wonderful and the bed fits beautifully in the space. It works perfect with the tall dramatic linen drapes and chunky braided wool rug. 




I cannot wait to purchase the rest items and the bedding as well as the decorative pillows to complete the look!






1 comment:

  1. Do you know where I can find the actual design of these? I have condo near Greehills and I'm planning to renovate my unit but I'm still considering buying a new one and selling my condo.

    ReplyDelete